Latest firmware for LZW30-SN?

So I’m super confused. I just installed a LZW30-SN switch and Smartthings is saying it has firmware version 1.21 on it. But the latest version I could find on here is 1.19 and that’s even listed as a beta. What gives? Do I just suck at searching for firmware and 1.21 is out there somewhere?

I’ll just answer the second half, lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://files.inovelli.com/firmware/LZW30-SN/Beta/

2 Likes

Looks like most recent production release is 1.20? (Bry’s link then up one level)

Seems that way, yet the switch I have shipped with 1.21 on it?

I just wanna know what the latest GA is and whether I need to update these switches or not…

From what I understand, 1.20 and 1.21 are essentially the same. Inovelli would have to explain why one is production and the other beta. So for all intents and purposes, you are up-to-date with either.

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you! To any Inovelli’er that might read this, it would be helpful to have firmware pages that show up with Google searches for the switches similar to what you have for the dimmers…it’s super easy to find the info for dimmers but it seems the info for switches is buried in forum threads that are difficult to search out.

1 Like

I can confirm that 1.21 is the production version currently on the switches. Anything beyond that I need to tag @EricM_Inovelli

2 Likes

Are there notes for the new 1.22 in beta?

1 Like

Bumping as I had the same question…
The change log page for the red dimmer is fantastic and shows up right away, but lacking in the red switch department. Even the last post that shows up anywhere is 1.19.

Got you covered. I agree the firmware page needs updating. @Eric_Inovelli

1 Like

I’ve created change log pages similar to the ones we have for other devices. I need to figure out how to do redirects for the other firmware pages in the KB software that we use to point all links back to them though. Here are the direct links for reference:

Firmware Change-log: LZW30-SN - On/Off Switch (Red Series) (inovelli.com)

Firmware Change-log: LZW30 - On/Off Switch (Black Series) (inovelli.com)

2 Likes

@EricM_Inovelli is there a reason parameter 50 hasn’t been added to the switches?

1 Like

It has been requested of the engineers to add it. We are just waiting for them to finish the addition.

1 Like

@EricM_Inovelli Just checking in here after a bit of a hiatus… Please any timeline on getting parameters 50 and 51 included in the on/off switches?

Sorry @gbenrus25, I don’t have an update on when this will be added. It is on the request list for the next firmware version, but the team is currently working on a few bug fixes for our various devices that have priority.

1 Like

Thanks @EricM_Inovelli. In my specific case, the configurable delays are even more important for the on-offs (because they are connected to hue switches so have more delays) than for the dimmers. So a bit disappointed that it’s not really high on the priority list especially since I thought it was coming right after the dimmers were ironed out. Been waiting for soo long though so what’s another few months :wink:! Hopefully it does eventually come.

I’m also eagerly awaiting the configurable delay for the switches. I’m glad to have parameter 51, but I’d rather have parameter 50.

Any update on timing?

1 Like