LZW31-SN enable control of full bar illumination

Is there a way to control the notification bar’s illuminated length when it is dimming? I have an Inovelli Red LZW31-SN that is dimming a group of LED can lights. I have the notification bar colors set to let me know if any of my locks are unlocked. If the controlled lights are at 100% the light bar is illuminated for its full length. When they are dimmed it is illuminated for a proportionally shorter segment. I understand why that might be desirable but in my application I want it to be fully illuminated regardless of the dim level. Is there a setting I’m missing that can enable this?

Are you changing the color of the bar instead of sending a notification?

I agree with PJF. It sounds like you are just setting the LED bar color and not using the “Notification” setting. Notification settings can control the color AND an effect like blink, pulse, chase, and SOLID.

If you set a notification with the SOLID effect, then it will be the whole bar, regardless of the dimming level of the load.

See here for getting the parameter values needed to set a Notification:
https://nathanfiscus.github.io/inovelli-notification-calc/

1 Like

Thanks, I’m traveling so can’t check right now but I’m pretty sure I’m likely just changing the color and do not have any of the effects enabled. I’ll set “solid” when I have the opportunity and reply if it works.

1 Like