3-way issue (me too)

LOL it’s OK. It’s what I’m here for.

I had a hunch this may cause the issue so I just bought an illuminated switch myself and was going to test it tomorrow (along with some of the other issues pending). Hopefully I can replicate it too so I can send over to the manufacturer.

Glad the non-illuminated one works though and thanks for sharing. I agree, I like the illuminated ones and I’ll check to see with them if they can make it work with the current hardware.

I’ll download the videos above and edit your post so don’t have to share your G-Drive info.

I’ll also definitely add this to the incompatible switches for the time being until they fix it.

Thanks again for working with us on it, I really do appreciate it!

You should be able to replicate. My 3-way wirings is in the diagram above in case you need it. I think I am going to keep using the non-illuminated switch for now so I don’t freak out the wifey and kids.

I am glad we are able to flush out another one of these undocumented features. I appreciate if you can send the updates… maybe once when you replicate the issue and once when you have the fix?

Edit: very appreciated of you looking out for your customer privacy re: g-drive, but it is my spam account / alternate persona. … lol.

edit 2: @Eric_Inovelli, inquiring mind would like to know whether you were able to replicate the “flickering” issue and/or a fix for it now that you’re in the home stretch for the dimmers.

Arg, no – I haven’t had a chance to look at this. We are about to send back some switches and incompatible bulbs to the manufacturer next week, so I’ll make sure to put in an illuminated switch as well to see if they can take a look at it.

Thanks for following up – it’s hard to keep track of everything.

If you don’t hear back on this thread in a week or so, feel free to tag me again. Sometimes I think I need a personal assistant to keep up with all these threads!

Thanks for the update. I figured it’d be the case. I’ll circle back in a week or two. It would be nice if at least one thing i bought the Red switch for… works for me … lol