4 Way LZW30-SN Switch Options

I have 4 way setup where the line and load are in separate boxes. The 4-Way Dumb Switch: 4-Way Installation (Line/Load Separate Boxes) in the wiring schematics PDF works for me, however I would prefer using Inovelli Red switches (LZW30-SN) for all three switches, but I don’t see a diagram for that setup (4-Way, Three Smart Switches, Line/Load Separate Boxes). If that’s not an option, then I would like to to use Aux/Add-On switches, but the diagram I would need for that setup is also missing. There is a diagram for “4-Way, Aux/Add-On, Line/Load Same Box”, but not “4-Way, Aux/Add-On, Line/Load Separate Boxes”.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben

I’m very curious about this as well. I have line and load in separate boxes in the one 4-way I’ve checked but luckily I could tap power from another line in the box if needed. In another 4-way in the house though, I’m afraid I won’t be able to do the same.

I believe you’ll need to use Aux switches in your setup. I don’t think without seeing your homes wiring that anyone can make any recommendations.

Thanks for the reply! Would a wiring diagram help? I could probably put one together in the next week or so if that would help.

Yes, a wiring diagram will definitely help.