4 way with he addon switches now working

I had a working setup with a ge smart dimmer switch and 2 addon switches. I swapped out the smart switch with a inovelli gen 2 dimmer switch. The innovelli switch can now control the lights as expected, but the addon switches don’t do anything. When I click on them, you can see a very slight dim in the lights, but it only last a second.

Do the ge and inovelli use the same wiring for the aux switches?

@Andy Did you set parameters 21 and 22 for 3 way momentary and (neutral or non neutral)?

I haven’t. It doesn’t look like the smartthings device handler exposes those parameters and I can’t find any reference to them in the manual. What do I need to set them to? Where would I find documentation on those parameters?

There should be another pamphlet in your box. Can do it from the configuration button. On mobile right now and can link later if no one beats me to it.

OK, I found the values in the pamphlet, but I also found the device handler to do it through the app (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/InovelliUSA/SmartThingsInovelli/master/devicetypes/inovelliusa/inovelli-dimmer-red-series-lzw31-sn.src/inovelli-dimmer-red-series-lzw31-sn.groovy). When I set the values to neutral and momentary, the addon switches still don’t control the main switch.

It must be something with the Smartthings device handler. When I set the values via the switch it now works as expected. Thanks!