Firmware v1.16 (Beta) | LZW30-SN | Switch - Red Series (Gen 2)

@kylerw - I ran into this several times. For some, I just moved closer to the switch I was attempting to “Get”. That helped a bunch, to include speeding up the firmware transfer. Another issue I ran into was the Z-Wave stick I bought was no longer associated to my Hubitat controller. I ended up have to remove the old one from HE and include it back into the network.

TL;DR - I moved closer to the switch with the laptop and was able to get the information.

I tried moving within a couple feet and still no luck. I am using the same Z-Stick that I use for my Home Assistant setup. I shutdown Home Assistant and plugged the stick into the PC rather than a separate stick with a unpair/repair… Any reason this shouldn’t work?

Does it get status of any of your switches or just that one? I’d ensure you have the correct PC controller versions, but other than that, I’m not familiar with HA so I wouldn’t know which way to guide you. A couple of feet should definitely work unless the switch is frozen (had several freeze when attempting to update, GET or update would not respond).

My guess is that it was included using security and you don’t have the S0 key loaded into PC controller. I believe the key is kept somewhere in a config file for HA.

Once you have the key loaded hit the “Node Info” button on the Inovelli switch so it queries that the device is using security. You should then be able to send commands to it.

@EricM_Inovelli This sounds like what I need. Where do I add the security key in the PC Controller?

I’m assuming this be added in the “Encrypt/Decrypt” section on the S0 tab?

The HA format is: “0x01, 0x02, 0x03,…”, this should translate to “01 02 03”, correct?

EDIT: I found it. The Shield in the top right, override the S0 key.

1 Like