Introducting Inovelli.com 2.0!

ha ha. yeah, please don’t.

You guys are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to go through the site and find the issues.

1 Like

Ohhhhh I ain’t done yet LOL! Thankfully, Other than the error message I got when trying to create a user account I haven’t seen any bugs yet… Just cosmetic and data type fixes. :grin:

All of the “LearnMore” links are broken on this page.

I tried to place an order and receivied the following.

Also my cart show 22 items in the corner, but only 11 in the actual cart.

EDIT: The, “Something’s gone wrong” error should be gone – sorry, the payment gateway was still in, “Test Mode” :rofl:

Hey @Jamesonrw – sorry about that!

It was crazy, I had like 3 different emails come in notifying me of the order and we were hoping you (and there were a couple others too) would reach out.

We’re working with the dev team to figure out what happened there.

As for the 22 in the cart icon and 11 in the actual cart, we’re working on that one as well. The reason it’s doing that is because when you select your switch, it’ll ask you what color paddle you’d prefer. White is the default color bc it’s what’s included, but all other colors are separate SKU’s.

Unfortunately the site is picking up the White (default) SKU and adding it to your cart (no charge, but it’s still counting it as a separate SKU).

Anyway, more to come and hopefully we can get you squared away!

@Crambo – thanks, we’ll get that taken care of!

@Eric_Inovelli - Buy 11, get 11 free. Great sale!!

I would be ok with that!

When I looked at the live site, I found that if I click on each missing dimmer image (click where the image should be) it toggles light/dark mode as expected and then the image appears. I scrolled through each descriptor, click on the empty image space, and then that section of the page displays correctly.

If I close that tab and open a new tab, the images are gone again.
Designed With You in Mind - has image
Scene Control - no image
Real Time Notifications - no image
Smart Bulb Compatible - no image
Made For You - no image

Something’s not quite right with the About menu… :grinning:

14%20PM

I noticed that my previous orders were no longer visible… including my current preorders. Is that going to be ported over from the “Old” site?

When I go to order a switch it forces me to choose a paddle color but white is no longer an option and when I choose another, say almond it adds $4 to the price. Also my online order account was lost and I had to create a new one.

The Fan+Light spec sheet page has an incorrect page title - it says “Inovelli Dimmer Switch (Red Series) - LZW31-SN - Spec Sheet”

Dang, good eye! I just updated it - thank you!

Just tried the “4 in 1 Sensor” product page. Clicked on " Want to buy refurbished? Click here", and get a “404 Error - Page not found”.

I was considering the sensor, but wanted to compare the refurbished price.

My apologies for that. I just realized I never turned that page back on!

Thanks, it works now.

But refurbs are sold out. :disappointed:

We actually haven’t had any yet.