LZW30-SN How to stop meterReport?

My live logs are busy with LZW-30-SN. It is wired in as a 3-way using a dumb switch.
I thought if I shut down the parameter for power monitoring it would fix the never-ending live logs every couple of seconds What parameter am I to set to turn these off?

As per LZW30-SN Manual, I would try the following:

1. Set parameter 10 to 0 to disable power change reports (Size: 1)
  2. Set parameter 12 to 0 to disable energy change reports (Size: 1)
  3. Set parameter 11 to 32767 to increase the interval between periodic reports to the maximum (9.1 hours). (Size: 2)

These can be changed with the “Set Config Parameter” option in the Inovelli driver. Note that parameter 11 has a different size than the other two.

Since it looks like you’re getting reports every 2 seconds, I suspect parameter 11 was somehow changed to 2 (2 seconds) from its default of 3600 (1 hour). I don’t see a way to disable the periodic reports completely (setting parameter 11 to 0 says it just uses a delay of 0 seconds between reports, which I would interpret to be a constant flood of reports), so setting the longest interval is the best it appears you can do at the moment.

Additionally, what firmware is on your LZW30-SN? I know it affected the dimmers (LZW31-SN) but can’t remember if it affected the switches, too: the original firmware for at least one of these had a bug where if you set the reporting interval (or maybe both?) parameters to 0, which by some documentation should have disabled them, it actually sent more or less continuous reports. This was addressed in a later firmware update.

I think 1.19 is the latest for the LZW30-SN as of now, but I know it was fixed earlier on, so you don’t necessarily need to be on that high a version. I just don’t know when it was addressed (or if the switches were ever affected). Firmware link if you’re curious: https://support.inovelli.com/portal/en/kb/articles/firmware-v1-19-beta-lzw30-sn-switch-red-series-gen-2. If you don’t want to do that, a workaround for any firmware version is just to set both parameters as high as you can, which will at least reduce the frequency of the reports (but not eliminate them altogether as you may want).