LZW30-SN Stopped working

My LZW30-SN has been installed and working fine since the end of November. Today the paddle will not turn lights off. They are staying in a constant on status.

On switch - press top paddle, hear the relay click, and the blue light comes on, the light is already on.
Off switch - press bottom paddle, hear the relay click, and the blue light goes off. light stays on

In Hubitat
On switch - press ‘on’, hear the relay click, and the blue light comes on, light is already on.
Off switch - press ‘off’, hear the relay click, and the blue light goes off. light stays on

Driver the one in Hubitat named ’ Inoveiil Z-wave Smart Scene Switch’

State Variables

• parameter2value : 0
  • parameter5value : 170
  • localProtectionState : 0
  • bin : -1
  • oldLabel : BTC Overhead Light
  • associationGroups : 2
  • rfProtectionState : 0
  • parameter7value : 1
  • parameter4value : 15
  • flashing : false
  • needfwUpdate : false
  • lastRan : 1578094500825
  • defaultG3 : []
  • actualAssociation2 : []
  • parameter1value : 1
  • parameter3value : 0
  • defaultG2 : []
  • actualAssociation1 : [01]
  • defaultG1 : [01]
  • parameter6value : 10

Any suggestions? The switch is wired directly to the light.

Thanks

Pull the airgap to reboot.

Okay, but :slight_smile: What’s the airgap?

Pull out then push back in

2 Likes

First time seeing and doing that.

The light went off. I waited thirty seconds and pushed it back in. Light immediately came back on and the switch them responded the same as I annotated above. no change. However, I learned something new.

The only thing that should prevent the switch from operating via the paddle would be if Disable Local Control was turned on. But if that were the case, your LED would not turn off and on with the presses. If the light is on, the LED will stay illuminated as well, so that’s not it.

The only thing left to try that I can think of is to factory reset the switch. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, then the switch may have failed.

2 Likes

thanks. I guess I will file a service ticket with inovelli.

1 Like