LZW30-SN turn off to turn on, turn on to turn off?

More than happy to help. Which Zwave are you using?
Zwave (deprecated)
OpenZwave (beta)
ZwaveJS
ZwaveJS2MQTT

Varies by which server/integration combination you are using.

ZwaveJS

Sorry I am having a hell of a work day, but here is what you send via developer tools and services:

Can get into more detail later but it works.

I feel you on the work day.

I did read through the HA guide and I thought I have it figured out, but I’m getting an error message.

Did you scroll down and see the examples? In .yaml EVERYTHING counts:

for example you have a dash in front of entity_id which should not be there. (sorry again for short responses!).

Edit: Oh and I never use bitmask. Not sure what it does or what it is there for, but I don’t use it in any of my parameter setting.

gotcha. I used the editor UI mode to start and then went into YAML editor to finish. Removing the dash (and the bitmask) did not change the results.

But putting in an incandescent DID!

So, what does that tell us?

Lol, I have a great answer . . . um, nvm.

Seriously, you’re going to have to experiment with the bulbs. It’s strange, but some LEDs work and some don’t. The bottom line is you’re going to have to find bulbs that work. Take a look at the bulb compatibility chart to start. @Eric_Inovelli is working on redoing this to update it. It’s usually for finding compatible bulbs for dimmers, but I’d still take a look.

1 Like

Got it. Oddly, there are no problems with other switches connected to lights using TCP bulbs. I guess it’s a roll of the dice sometimes. I won’t tell you how much time I spent on this. I’ll try the fix out for my other single pole. That one is still behaving badly but maybe it’s bulb related as well!

Thanks for the time and patience. I’m learning a lot.

1 Like

Can confirm the TCP bulb was also the culprit in the single pole circuit. @Eric_Inovelli , I found one for your incompatibility list!

2 Likes