I have now installed two LZW31-SN switches with GE 46199 Add-On Switches in two different 3-way locations. They are functioning the exact same.
The Inovelli dimmer functions perfectly. I set Parameter 22 to 2 on both. The Add-On Switch “sometimes” works. If I pull the air gap on the Inovelli dimmer, the add-on switch works once, then maybe works again? Then I can’t figure out how it works again, but maybe one out of ten times it will do as I expect.
Are the LZW31-SN’s supposed to work with the GE 46199 or should I have ordered the first gen ones?
I’m having the same issue on the Gen 1 Add-on switch, but more inconsistent. So that won’t fix it.
I have noticed that the switches don’t seem to be setting parameters 22 and 23 correctly, and to get correct function, you may need to set the parameter OFF the desired setting, and then back ON the desired setting at BOTH the switch and the hub to get correct behavior.
That said, that method has solved issues at other install locations, but not this one yet. But may be worth a try.
Well, @doublepedaldylan, even though I was confused, I tried what I thought you meant. I changed Parameter 21 to non-neutral, then back to neutral. Then I changed Parameter 22 back to load-only, and to 3-way momemtary again. That order of parameter setting seems to have fixed it! Thank you so much!
Oddly, I had to set mine to non-neutral and 3-way momentary to make my GE Aux switches work. Setting to neutral and 3-way momentary did not work with my Inovelli Red or Black dimmers. I indeed have a neutral hooked up.