LZW36 / small canopy

So I was able to successfully install the LZW36 and the module today. The problem is the canopy BARELY contains all the wires and I’m not thrilled with how I had to jam everything together. My google-fu has failed me so far, does anyone make slightly larger replacement canopies? I saw a 3D printed one (I have a 3d printer) but I’d prefer to have one that looks closer to what I have now, just 10 to 15% bigger.

Although the idea initially popped into my head as a snarky reply, I have to wonder if the plastic flower pot aisle reveals anything that can be used as a canopy cover with a bit of cutting and some paint???

The wife acceptance factor on that would be somewhere between divorced and stabbed in the throat. :slight_smile: But I get where you are coming from. I’m not much of a 3D modeller, but I could probably make a model myself that would pass muster.

1 Like

Welcome to Inovelli. First time? :slight_smile: Even if you painted it white?

Kidding aside, can you take a picture of the canopy?

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll try to snap one in the morning. Right now I’m hacking away at the thingiverse model to see if I can make it look a little nicer.