LZW45 Light Strip Not Updating Switch State

I recently noticed that my light strips are no longer updating the switch state. If I send an on command from a switch or automation and then check the switch state in hubitat it still says off even though the light is on. I have to hit refresh on the device to get it to update. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Have you done any updates to the Hubitat software that may have caused an issue with the association or rule?

Not that I know of but I’m not entirely sure when this started happening. Currently it doesn’t break any functions but it does make dashboards not show the correct status. I have had random issues in the past with other devices not updating and the fix was to use a different device driver, but currently there is only 1 driver that I am aware of and its straight from Inovelli.

@EricM_Inovelli Do you think this could possibly be a driver bug? Just noticed that this also makes it so a scene involving these lights will show up as “off” even though everything is on correctly.

Can you try to reboot the device to see if that fixes the issue? Just unplug it for 5 seconds and then plug it back in.

I gave it a few days after removing power and the problem has returned. It seemed like that might have fixed it but after 2-3 days it is back to not correctly reporting the state.