Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Great question – they are currently in customs right now. We’re hoping to have them late next week or early the following week. Stinks when there’s a customs hold as it’s oftentimes out of our control.

I remember one time where it was held up due to us not labeling the individual boxes that it was made in China. In 4+ years we never put that on our boxes (we just didn’t know it was a requirement as it says it on the product itself) – it took over a month to resolve and we had to pay a hefty fine to have someone label the boxes for us at customs.

2 Likes

@madj42 – just got word that the sensors have cleared customs today and should be sent to us early next week!

6 Likes

Sweet!

FYI I received a confirmation email that my sensors have shipped today!

I just got the email saying the Red dimmer 10-pack is back in stock, but the website still says they’re out of stock…

Hey sorry about the confusion! We had a system error that sent out an out of stock email on accident! Please disregard.

2 Likes

such a tease. support said the 10-packs now won’t be available until July–can the announcement above be updated with new expected ETAs for all products?

1 Like

Yea I will update everything - however nothing is set in stone at all. It’s constantly changing due to our manufacturer moving dates on us.

1 Like

Yep–understood. It’s great you even provide ETAs on out-of-stock items, thank you. More companies should follow your lead.

@Courtney_Inovelli
Is there a way to preorder the 10 pack dimmers and 10 pack switches? Just moved into a new house and I need about 22 dimmers and 22 switches. I don’t mind the wait but I rather have all the dimmers and switches arrived in one order and start replacing the dumb switches in one go instead of piecemeal it.

I can talk with Eric but as of now we don’t feel comfortable putting up pre-orders because we’re very uncertain about dates (dates in post are still fairly accurate but can change any second) and we’ve always dealt with customers complaining or writing in non-stop about when their order will ship, charging their credit card before shipment, etc so we kind of want to avoid that at this time due to the current circumstances with delays in manufacturing.

5 Likes

Understood, that’s fair. Will keep an eye out on availability then.

Is there a way to pre-order the 10 packs I need a bunch. Replacing all the switches and dimmers in the new house.

Read up 3 posts . . .

2 Likes

You should update the AARTech Canada list, they no longer offer the Black devices on their web site.

Can we get an update on availability?

Top post has been updated.

1 Like

Yikes! 1/1/22 for the fan and light switch

Yep!

We have a few units left (less than 50) but I took them down until we figure out the disconnection issue. If/when we figure that out I’ll throw those back up for sale. Beyond that, due to the shortages of everything our manufacturer origially gave us a date of December but I’m just assuming it will be pushed back so I’m throwing out hopefully worst case scenario now.

2 Likes

Are there any rough ideas as to the stock levels the Red Series Dimmer will have when it comes back in stock? I’d like to get 2 for my house and I’m slightly nervous seeing the amount of people that want one that it might sell out immediately.