Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

@greenall – we’re hoping to get this all squared away shortly. There are some things happening behind the scenes that I unfortunately can’t talk about publicly until everything is said and done. I should have answers for everyone (including Aartech) within a month or so at the latest. Sorry for all the confusion.

Edit: Just to be clear, it’s great news lol

2 Likes

Thanks Eric. I await with great anticipation (and a hopefully soon to be emptied wallet) :grinning:

1 Like

I posted a thread asking where a good place to post for sale items would be and didn’t get any responses so I’ll post them here. I’ve got 3x LZW42 RGBW bulbs that I am getting rid of. They work perfect, I just don’t have a use for them anymore. 10 bucks a bulb + US Shipping. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Sold 8/8/2021

1 Like

Ah crap, let me start another section for you – I meant to do this, it’s a great idea!

EDIT: here you go: Buy, Swap & Sell - Inovelli Community

1 Like

Red Series Fan + Light Switch - LZW36
OUT OF STOCK
ETA In-Stock Date 01/01/2022

Ahhh… You’re Killing me! Yea… My fault… I’ve known for four months I needed another but got busy and the room I was working on went on pause… Finally ready to finish it off…bam. damn.

Just for my sanity… That’s a real date, you’re actually ordering more and not discontinuing it or anything, right? Definitely wired a dedicated switch position with nothing but power specifically for this switch…hahaha. @Eric_Inovelli

I can pull a cord for six months… But would be good to know it’s eventually getting fixed :slight_smile:

Correct, a real date! It’s just pushed back so far due to shortages on chips and certain parts for the dimmer unfortunately. I’ve said this in a few threads, but once we figure out the disconnection issue we will have 50 units left to sell that we held back until that is figured out. So if you are interested I can add you to the list once we have the issue resolved!

Just wanted to post that I’m about to put up 20 refurbs of each SKU if you want to grab them while they are hot! First come first serve.

We’re going to keep the price of the black series the same as the sale price since that was already lower than what we would have sold the refurbs for.

@mamber I know you wanted some!

edit to say this is only for the 4 main switch SKU’s! Refurbs of fan/light and sensors to come at another time!

4 Likes

I would love to be on the list for fan/light switches. I’m new to Inovelli, but I’m outfitting my whole house, and I need 8.

1 Like

I’d also love to be on the list for the fan/light switch (I just need one!) I’m replacing a chandelier with a fan, and it would be nice for my existing LZW36 to have a buddy in the house. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good - I’ve got everyone added!

1 Like

@Courtney_Inovelli I’d love to be added to your list for the fan/light switches too! I’m on the market for 4 units. Thanks!

1 Like

Are we still on track for 8/20 for red series switches?

Getting excited! :rotating_light: :partying_face:

Any idea when you will take pre-orders for the RGBW Bulbs - LZW42? Are they still expected in at the end of this month, i.e. 8/31/21?

1 Like

I’ve got my preorder in and 8/23 is my birthday. Just sayin’.

1 Like

@Courtney_Inovelli I was on business travel this week and not paying attention… I would definitely love to be on that list of it isn’t too late! For one of these, a refurbished one, whatever! Anyway… How do I get on that list if still available??

But also…“the disconnection issue”… Is it confirmed that this is a widespread issue? I’ve definitely had sporadic issues with the one I have. Once I figured out where the air gap switch was, it’s reconnecting at least. Probably like four times disconnected from the canopy in over a year, so not awful but annoying. If you’re looking for people to test firmware fixes let t know! Issue isn’t frequent enough to provide a great answer but you could probably get decent statistics with enough people like mine.

1 Like

Personal experience here…I have 2 that have been in service since start of the year and I haven’t had any issues with them. I do have 2 others that I need to set up, but I’ve been procrastinating so tbd, but no issues so far.

2 of mine on 1.31 are working perfectly, they are in rooms with near proximety (10’ or so) and really have been FANTASTIC.

1 is in my living room and is ~15’ to a ceiling fan hanging from the 18’ ceiling. It has been on and off reliability-wise, some days it is perfect and others (like yesterday) took me over a minute of poking around with different LOCAL button pushes/holds to get it to connect, but then once it did it worked great for the 2-3 minutes I continued messing around with it both local and over z-wave.

So yes, it’s still not great on that one, but they are at least testing to see what’s up! I hope they find something soon.

They are on track to finish production by 8/20! Will not be in the United States by 8/20 though.

I think they are finishing up this week and then hopefully shipping out next week. Fingers crossed they can get through customs and to our office before Labor Day weekend!

1 Like

That one is up to @Eric_Inovelli! They are still on track to be sent from China to US by end of month - will likely not ship til after Labor Day is my guess.

1 Like

I would say it is fairly widespread. We had a lot of issues when we initially released it in June 2020. We thought we had it solved as no one had any issues for about 6 months, and then all of the sudden in April/May of this year we started getting hundreds of tickets per week as well as people writing into the forum about the disconnection issue. We felt it was large enough to stop selling them and try to have our manufacturer work on the issue. People were getting 2-3 replacement units that were having the exact same issues and it became pointless to hand out replacements because it was costing us so much money in shipping and free product.

I will have to talk to Eric about this, but we may just end up putting the remaining units we have back up for sale since our manufacturer is saying they cannot replicate the issue, even with units we knew were defective. We will have to try and solve it before the new units come out end of the year/early January.

1 Like