St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt

That is not it… but it does have something to do with Inovelli :wink:

Huh, I never realized that actually – adding the last two digits = 7. 42(2+5) = 427. Very interesting!

Started the company with nothing but $427 and a dream to bring great products to market? :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, I’ll give you a clue:

Change the word, “with”.

On 4/27? Is that inovelli’s birthday? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Correct. That’s when they were officially founded. Or at least that’s what I remember reading.

2 Likes

You got it :slight_smile:

April 27, 2016!

1 Like

Dang, getting really close to 5 years, that’s awesome!

1 Like

I think I finally solved the 2 pm riddle. Only took 2 days!

1 Like

You’re correct! Your points are on their way!

Same for you Chack!

Thanks everyone for playing!

Thanks for all the work in getting this set up, neat way of seeing all the channels you use for communication as well as learning more about Inovelli and the team :slight_smile:

So where was it out of curiousity?

2 Likes

You had to access YouTube on a desktop, as I couldn’t see the discussion that contained the riddle clue on mobile.

The clue was:

Each video is special to us but one more that the rest
Comment “Scavenger Hunt” on the video you think we love best.

Then i looked at some of the videos with the highest viewership, but the second clue gave it away as its in the song lyrics playing over:

Introducing the Next Generation of Smart Switches by Inovelli - YouTube

3 Likes

That was definitely the hardest one! We’ve never posted in our discussions but I figured the last hint would be the giveaway! That’s my favorite part of the video… I low key think it sounds like Bruno Mars haha Awesome Job!

1 Like

Haha! I found the clue on the YouTube site, so commented on a couple of the videos with the highest number of views, but didn’t find the right one. Unfortunately, I was at work and couldn’t actually listen to the videos to hear the “Hold the Applause”.

1 Like

We appreciate you playing along! We’ll definitely do more things like this in the future :slight_smile: