Unresponsive LZW31-SN

I have it paired and setup again and it is responding to settings changes in ST. Here is the raw description you requested

zw:Ls2a type:1101 mfr:031E prod:0001 model:0001 ver:1.48 zwv:6.04 lib:03 cc:5E,6C,55,98,9F,22 sec:26,70,85,59,86,32,72,5A,5B,73,75,7A

I guess it’s possible I’m breaking it while trying to get the LEDs to work. If “Disable Local Control” disables all button commands that explains why I wasn’t able to factory reset it. Still don’t know how both local and remote got locked from being changed in ST and IDE though. The LED issue I can live around and maybe try Bry’s solution with a fully functioning switch.

@Eric_Inovelli This does work if you use the child device. You can turn it off in webCore, change whatever, and then turn it back on. It works just fine! See my code above.

1 Like

Ok cool, well it appears it’s paired properly.

Can you replicate what’s happening? We can try to break it over here too.

I can try later, but all I was doing was toggling Disable Local Control, Disable Remote Control, and the Remote Control Child. Eventually it stopped listening to my commands and whenever I tried to change the setting in ST (Yes->No) the Yes would fade out and then come right back without actually changing. It would also then not respond to changes within Samsung IDE, resulting in me needing to factory reset it. I was troubleshooting and trying to find a way to make the LED change by toggling these settings, I don’t know if I did them too fast or what.

It’s currently working as I want so I just left it alone.

Lol, ok – let’s just leave it then :slight_smile: