Wiki - General Feedback/Suggestions Thread

Overview
Please use this thread to comment on any updates needed for any Wiki article(s) or to suggest new articles.

Here’s how it will work:

• If you notice a mistake in a Wiki thread or would like a thread added, please comment below
  • I will add it to the checklist at the bottom of this top thread for visibility
  • Someone (either staff or qualified community member) will edit the Wiki article if needed or will reply indicating there does not need to be a change with their reasoning
  • Once the Wiki is changed, I will edit your comment with a strike-thru and comment indicating we fixed the issue or it’s resolved
  • In addition, I will remove the comment/suggestion from the running list

Appropriate Wiki Article Suggestions:

• How-To’s (ie: setup instructions, cool tricks/automations, etc)
  • Definitions
  • Company Info (we’ll share what we’re able to)

Volunteers
We’d love any volunteers who would love to contribute to the Wiki. Feel free to reach out (I will also put a form to sign up shortly) to me directly or comment in this thread and I can add you to the list which I also plan on sharing in a separate thread.

Checklist
Below is a list of topics and corrections.

2 Likes
Resources | Red Series Dimmer Switch - Manual
Resources | Compatible Bulb & Fan List (App)
Resources | Aeotec Motion Sensor - Manual
Setup Instructions | Aeotec Multipurpose Sensor - Hubitat
Setup Instructions | Aeotec Multipurpose Sensor - SmartThings
Resources | Aeotec Multipurpose Sensor - Manual
How To's | Setup Zigbee Binding - Home Assistant (Zigbee2MQTT)
Setup Instructions | Blue Series Smart 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) - Home Assistant (Zigbee2MQTT)
How To's | Setup Zigbee Binding - Home Assistant (ZHA)
Setup Instructions | Blue Series Smart 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) - Amazon Echo
Setup Instructions | Blue Series Smart 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) - Home Assistant (ZHA)
Resources | Red Series vs Blue Series Switch Comparison
Setup Instructions | Blue Series Smart 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) - SmartThings
Resources | Blue Series Smart 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) - Manual
Setup Instructions | Red Series Dimmer Switch - SmartThings
Setup Instructions | Red Series RGBW Smart Bulb - SmartThings
How-To's | Setup Z-Wave Associations - SmartThings
Resources | Firmware Changelog
Product | Red Series Dimmer Switch
Resources | Black Series Dimmer Switch - Manual
Troubleshooting | Switches - Screws Popped Out (Ground, Neutral, Line, Load or Traveler)
Wiki | Red Series Dimmer Switch - SmartThings
Setup Instructions | Blue Series Smart 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) - Hubitat
Setup Instructions | Aeotec Motion Sensor - Hubitat
Setup Instructions | Aeotec Water Leak Sensor - SmartThings
Setup Instructions | Aeotec Motion Sensor - SmartThings
Resources | Aeotec Water Leak Sensor - Manual

On Resources | Red Series Dimmer Switch - Manual in the “Firmware Info” > “Parameters” table, parameter 50’s default is listed as “7ms”. I think this meant to say either “7” or “700ms” instead.

Also, on that same table, the description for Parameter 51 is misleading. currently it says “0 = No delay, 1 = 700ms delay”. Shouldn’t “1” mean something else that is not specific to a 700ms delay? For example maybe “Delay is enabled; see parameter 50 to configure the delay’s duration”?

The Blue Dimmer page (Blue Series | Smart 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) - Manual) points to the old Red Dimmer in the Overview:

Digital Manual Overview

This is the digital manual for the Blue Series Smart 2-1 Switch (On/Off or Dimmer)(https://community.inovelli.com/t/**wiki-red-series-dimmer-switch/**7299#heading--second-generation).

Thank you! I should’ve put that it was a placeholder for now, but glad to see people are reading it and helping with errors :slight_smile: