Z-Wave 5-Button Scene Controller + Dimmer Switch | Project Limitless

Really though @Eric_Inovelli, I know the question was raised a while back about mugs/tumblers etc…when are we getting merch options? :wink:

3 Likes

You need to win a drawing :grin:

4 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that anyone who holds out will be rewarded. I am a pretty loyal dude, so I definitely will get something for everyone :slight_smile:

Shirt, tumbler, hat, etc – lots to choose from!

8 Likes

I mean I’m just waiting for them to get added to the store. Use that marketing focus and get the merch out helping spreading the word :wink:

1 Like

Oh, that’s snazzy.

1 Like

So… Assuming everything goes as planned and shareholders approve the deal… Is a 2022 release date even on the table? The suspense is killing me :slight_smile: i need the dozen switches i ordered so bad. Lol. Added an addition last March and all wiring and lighting and blinds were laid out around using these scene controllers to work all the magic.

1 Like

In the meantime you could get some ikea remotes… depending on the hub you are using.

The 5-button gives you lots of scenes to choose from :D.

Yes, definitely. In fact, I received some great news from our 2nd manufacturer last night regarding Z-Wave, so just one more thing to add to the overall discussion.

The anticipation is killing me too – I just want to move forward lol!

6 Likes

Man if they can match what’s been advertised on the Blue Series on a Z Wave Product, the competitors will need to watch out! (Looking at you Lutron spies)

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in and say I’m definitely happy to wait for my preorder, and also happy to hear it may be coming sooner than I expected! I actually have already put a zooz multi-button switch in the spot I was planning for this one, but I would replace it with this switch without hesitation :slight_smile:.

But uh, feel free to put me down for some swag as well >.>

Tumblers? Should offer branded screwdrivers and voltmeters.

3 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli are you still on track for the BIG REVEAL tomorrow?

3 Likes

Lol yes - we have a shareholders meeting at 3pm. Should be done by 5ish.

Regarding what I can and cannot say, that’s the question!

Here’s how it will go down.

1. We vote on bringing on the partner
  2. Hopefully it passes (I do not see a reason how it couldn’t, but you never know)
  3. Coming out of the meeting, I let the partner know it’s been approved and then we move to draft up legal agreements - we have an offer on the table, but it needs a little bit of negotiating and more defined terms
  4. We hopefully sign the final agreement by end of the month

But yes, tomorrow is the first and most important step aside from getting the initial offer (which already happened).

Keep your fingers crossed!

12 Likes

Here we goooooooooo! T-Minus 15!

3 Likes

woot woot

Alright, good news. Everything passed unanimously. No need for any HBO Succession type drama!

Next step is finalizing things from a legal standpoint and we’re targeting the next couple weeks.

I will announce more shortly. But the good news is the hard part is behind us and nothing but good things on the horizon!!

18 Likes

Congrats. Awesome news. I bet that is a relief.

4 Likes

Funny sidebar (but it’s relevant): When I started making my house a smart home, I didn’t need to concern myself with the WAF (for those who aren’t familiar with the term: wife-appreciation factor). In fact, my fiancee at the time would remark on why I even needed to bother doing all this. Well, fast forward to last month, when that same fiancee is now my wife and I started elevating her access to more than just the smart locks. Now she’s asking me about the lights (she loves the Inovellis BTW) and better controls . After telling her about the scene controller and why the wait is acceptable, she’s getting antsy and you know how wives can get :slight_smile: . So, sorry @Eric_Inovelli , by increasing your customer fan base, I have also inadvertently increased the impatience on the wait of this scene controller.

1 Like

Here I thought WAF was wife acceptance/approval factor; I need to let her know it’s appreciation now. I’m sure she’ll appreciate it.

4 Likes

Sure, if the wife accepts and approves it–it has got to mean that she appreciates it :smiley:

2 Likes