Z-Wave On/Off Switch (Neutral Wire Required) - Base Model (Which driver to use?)

Hello - can someone tell me which driver (Inovelli) I should be using with this switch? The box has no “model” on it (Z-Wave On/Off Switch New) and the original order refers to it as Z-Wave On/Off Switch (Neutral Wire Required) - Base Model.

I’m currently using the Hubitat supplied drivers but want to try the Inovelli ones. I’m guessing it’s either the Inovelli Switch LZW30 or the Inovelli Switch Red Series LZW30-SN but not sure which one to pick/use.

Thanks

Hmm, I don’t see “Base Model” anywhere on Inovelli’s website, but that description alone sounds a lot like the Black Series. Inovelli has two models of each switch and dimmer, the Black (cheaper with fewer features) and Red (a few more dollars with more features, like notification LED configuration and multi-taps/scenes), so that’s where that guess is coming from.

In that case, you would have the LZW30 (the LZW31-SN is the Red model).

Other ways to tell:

• if you have access to the box, it should say “Red Series” or “Black Series” on the outside
  • the switch itself will have “LZW30” or “LZW30-SN” printed on the side
  • if Hubitat detected the device correctly, the LZW30 (Black Series) would have paired as “Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Switch S2”, and the LZW30-SN (Red Series) would have paired as “Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Scene Switch S2.”

If my guess is correct, then your driver (LZW30, or Black Series) is here:

1 Like

Thanks - it did pair as “Inovelli Z-Wave Smart Switch S2”, so the LZW30 driver is what I will use.