How do I unflag my post? There was zero info in the message saying it was flagged

Hi, I posted asking if there was a place where images were located to build documentation diagrams like the ones I see many others posting here, and that was flagged saying I was trying to sell something? It’s kinda defeating to be excited to start using my stuff, jump in the community here, and be told on my very first question you’re not welcome to ask questions… :frowning:

Not sure how I unflag my post, it said edit and it will repost but that hasn’t happened. Sigh.

Looks like it was removed by @Eric_Inovelli - maybe he can share some details.

1 Like

Your message was flagged because it seemed to have been randomly posted, possibly programmatically.

You are going to have to explain in more detail exactly what you are looking for. The original post mentioned that you were looking for stencils. Stencils are objects that are included in Microsoft Vizio. So if you have Vizio, you have the stencils.

99% of the drawings here that were done in Vizio were done by me. They were done using either stock stencils or by drawing them freehand. For those that are not stock stencils, they are not stencils but are simply drawings with objects grouped together.

If you’re not referring to Vizio objects, you’re going to have to give some examples of what diagrams you are referring to. Many people post here and they’re using a myriad of applications.

If you are referring to the Inovelli drawings, such as the wiring diagrams, they were done in Photoshop. I’m not sure if the objects that comprise those drawings are available anywhere.

And just because the post is flagged as questionable does not mean you are not welcome to post here. No need to fall on your sword …

4 Likes

Thank you for this update and feedback, I really appreciate it! I use OmniGraffle which is the Visio parity app on Mac and can usually use Visio Stencils. I was mostly looking for a clean graphic of the back of the switch with the Line/Load/Neutral/Traveler labels on them to build out wiring schematics, like the one in the link below. I sometimes get a little OCD about this stuff so wanted to be consistent with what was here before trying to build out anything of my own. If you have these posted as source objects or clean images without lines connected anywhere that would be amazing.

Sorry for being dramatic, I was really in the zone trying to get documentation done while I had the energy to do so and this really just threw me off. Thank you for your grace and patience.

No worries. Eric is the only one that can advise if he’d make those available.

If it were me, I’d just screen grab the switch from the diagram. Cleaning up the attached conductors to remove them would be pretty trivial.