1H - 2021 Price Increases

I think this might be what you are looking for! Z-Wave 5-Button Scene Controller + Dimmer Switch | Project Rock Out

1 Like

Well look at that! Hadn’t seen that yet, that’s great!

1 Like

Great transparency, I keep recommending Innovelli too friends & family and would still continue to do so with the price hike as well.

2 Likes

Eric, do you ship the Canadian product direct from China, or via USA? We would at least avoid the tariffs then, even if our dollar makes everything expensive.

Any word on the zigbee line?

For Canada we ship directly from China to Aartech and Aartech sells for us.

If you’re order from us (Inovelli.com) then we ship it here from the US and you’ll pay customs/taxes once you receive it from the Canadian Post.

I don’t post much… but I get it. I’ve been shocked at how low the cost has been up to this point for the quality of the build and the amount of support behind the product. Getting ready to order another 10PK as I’m not done converting my home just yet. Going to be a while before it’s done. Nothing compares to the price/build/support I’ve seen. So I’m willing to pay to play.

4 Likes

Wow, looks like pre-ordering the 10-pack was the right thing to do and not a moment too soon :grimacing:

Thank you for your transparency about this issue. This kind of openness with your customers and your community really makes the pill easier to swallow, and is one of many reasons why I won’t be going elsewhere even in the face of tariff-increased prices. Continue building world-class products and you’ll have my support and recommendation!

2 Likes