2-1 Switch Shipping Discussion

I too got my shipping notification for my April 22st order. Sadly for me, it looks like my last minute September order didn’t make the first batch cutoff, but I’m not surprised that is the case.

Thank you to everyone at Inovelli that has worked hard to get these in everyone’s hands. I know the shipping has caused headaches but I’m thankful that you have kept communication going!

Can’t wait to get these installed and replace the old switches that were from another company that started with “I” that left its customers hanging.

3 Likes

Just got emails for each of my orders today saying, ‘Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.’
That’s a good sign to me!

Here is one of the two emails.

1 Like

Thanks for the updates and transparency! This is a big part of why I chose Inovelli in the first place. Also, it’s also good to hear that the ZWP owner recognizes that we’re unhappy with how this was handled because that makes it less likely that this will be repeated for the future products we buy.

7 Likes

Man, all of you showing off your fancy shipping emails… Way to make a guy feel left out! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for tracking down. Just my luck. Oh well. They’ll be here and installed before you know it. Thanks for the help!

Don’t worry, you’re in good company! My 2 orders from April and July still say unfulfilled.

I really wanted to do my 4 circuits during this 2 weeks vacation block but I’ll just have to settle for doing it the next time I have a free weekend.

2 Likes

My turn today! Shipping label was printed for my orders placed on 4/24 (blue 10 pack) and 8/18 (blue 10 pack + white 10 pack).

My last order on 9/11 (blue 10 pack) has no update however.

1 Like

@Courtney_Inovelli thanks again. Looks like UPS has my order officially now and I’ll have by end of week.

Awesome news!

Should we still expect tracking numbers to show up on our order details page on Inovelli.com per this previous comment? Or should we reach out via support for them?

Thanks!

Got my two tracking numbers yesterday, checked both on UPS and said label created. Went to check them again today to see if there was any movement and now UPS says tracking is unavailable for both numbers. Is UPS tracking down or did my numbers get jacked up? (37609 & 37664)

Also just noticed that only 2 of my 3 orders were fulfilled according to the site and tracking data. Both were after the switch to the new site, ordered in September. My original order from May is still showing unfulfilled. (36323)

Just another data point - I ordered 3 blue, 2 white on Aug 8. No notification of shipment yet. Is there a problem when there is a mix of types? I am just a bit frustrated but I wouldn’t expect mine before someone who ordered earlier than me.

I think UPS has issues today. I have other packages from different companies all unavailable.

Adding for another data point/hoping that writing this out will ironically make it move. August 2 preorder, order #371XX, 10 pack blue + 1 single blue + 3 white/aux. Still showing as unfulfilled, haven’t gotten a shipping email. But still really excited about the switches!

I’ve been following this but haven’t added mine in. Original 1 order in April (2-10pk blues 1-10pk white) I actually jumped the gun and ordered the white series before the 10pk was available. Inovelli took care of that and returned my original order and created a new one for the 10pk I then ordered more in July (2-10pk blues 1-10pk White) No shipping emails for either. New construction house with electrical walk through next Monday 10/31. I will probably have the electrician install dumb switches and I’ll just replace them. I don’t mind doing it but would still like to see some movement on my order. Can’t wait to get into the new house and test them out!

Hmmm…your tracking number is active on my end - UPS just hasn’t received the package yet. Also, it looks like all your prodcuts were shipped in one order so I am not sure why you got multiple tracking numbers.

There will be no stock release - just pre-orders. Pre-orders sold out before they even got here. Anything ordered after 9/10/22 is considered back-ordered and going towards the next batch of switches which should be here sometime in December. We can guarantee if you ordered on or before 9/10 your pre-order WILL go out this round. We are down to under 200 left so hopefully by the end of the week any non-Canadian order should be fulfilled.

6 Likes

Well looks like this worked because I got my “order has been updated”/“label created” email almost exactly 3 hours after posting

Well I can finally join the party! Shipping label created for 5-10pk Blues and 1-10pk Whites. Blue order placed August 26th and White September 10th.

All USA orders placed on or before 9/10/22 have officially had the label printed and will be filled within the next 1-2 days! This leaves just our Canadian orders outstanding and those will start going out in the next 1-2 days.

Thanks for your patience everyone! Please message me if you fit the criteria above and have not received a shipping notification.

23 Likes

Just got my shipping notification today! And I had a complicated order of a few ten packs of blues and whites + some extra singles. Pre-ordered in May. Thanks Inovelli for the transparency - supply chain issues for sure suck and having been on that end myself, I don’t envy all the extra work. Excited to get the switches and get them installed!

1 Like