2-1 Switch Shipping Discussion

Thanks for pointing that out. I did miss it in the email.

I agree it would be great if we could keep the defective units (or a least a few of them for the 10pk’ers). It could be seen as a nice gesture to partially compensate for our additional time and effort.

Eric said in the other thread:

(He also said, “I think to mitigate waste, … we will offer to take yours back if you don’t want them or don’t want to dispose of them, and we will figure out how to properly dispose of them.”)

2 Likes

40 switches arrived today. Calgary, Canada. Only 3 are not from the defective batch.

2 Likes

That’s awesome news. Gotta give Inovelli props for doing the right thing here.

3 Likes

Receive my two switch today and both of the are in the defective batch. Not really fun, but what can you do, at least Inovelli is doing the right thing with the replacement.

Same here, checking multiple times a day and it has not changed from same status on Nov 10th.

Hope both our packages are enjoying each other’s company. Lol

Edit:

Still haven’t heard back as to a tracking number :confused:

Same, PM sent Monday.

1 Like

Just got it. Thanks Courtney!

Finally got my 10 pack in Canada. Every one of them is from the bad batch :frowning:

1 Like

Just received both my 10-packs, looks like only 11 out of 20 are from the bad batch

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli Do you have some kind of schedule of when you ordered to when it’s expected to ship?

eg. if you ordered between X and Y, expected ship date is Z (maybe on a weekly breakdown).

I am asking because I presume you know which batches you have ordered, and when they are expected to be delivered vs. what pre-orders you have outstanding.

I am thinking something like what LTT store is doing for their screwdriver (Screwdriver – Linus Tech Tips Store) - so you can see if you got wave X, the expected ship date is Y.

I have ordered (and paid for) 60 2-1 switches, and it would be great to know approximately when to expect them.

1 Like

To my understanding (based on this post), both the replacements for the affected ieee switches and backorders will be in the same batch, so likely end of December/start of January would be my guess given holiday shopping and shipping means everything seems to slow down (at least for me).

2 Likes

This answer is correct!

3 Likes

maybe we should all go to Michigan to help them get the orders out before xmas. :grinning: Could really us the vaca time over xmas to get the whole system up and going!

1 Like

@Courtney_Inovelli I just got my order today. It had 50 switches (individual, rather than pre-packaged 10 sets, but either way). Problem is, I ordered 60.

Preston

We got rid of the 10pks so we are only doing individual units now. You still get the discounts for ordering the 10pks though.

As you could probably see - only 50 units fit per box, so your other 10 were shipped separately. The other 10 units has a expected delivery date of tomorrow. I will send you the tracking info.

7 Likes

Hey @Courtney_Inovelli if we placed a backorder for blue 2-1s, should we expect the order status to change to fulfilled once it has shipped?

thanks!

@Courtney_Inovelli Is that normal that some order might be delayed to april? I know I ordered at begening of december but I spoke with support and was disappointed with the response…