2-1 Switch Shipping Discussion

Congrats on everyone getting shipping confirmations. Still patiently waiting on orders placed April 21, July 3 and Sept 8. Was wondering, my order on Sept 8 compared to the other two says items are back ordered. Does this mean anything? I ordered them when we were told that we would get items with initial shipment.

My order of a 10-pack just arrived. Ordered on 9/9, got tracking on 10/18, UPS picked up on 10/20. Then 3 business days to arrive, which is UPS Ground’s normal shipping time from NJ to TX.

@Eric_Inovelli What’s strange about my “shipping notification” is that UPS says it’s shipping from W 4225 Main St, Kalamazoo, MI (your HQ) which means maybe @Courtney_Inovelli printed the label? But I thought these were all sitting in NJ and shipping from there?

I ordered a ten pack in May and another in September. Both orders now show “shipped”.

1 Like

Mine says the same, In UPS Worldship, you can put in any Shipping From Address, this is done that should the package have issues and needs to be returned it gets returned to that address, but can actually be shipped from anywhere, the pickup locations, UPS account number determines cost, My tracking shows it was originally scanned in NJ.

1 Like

I think that just means the label was printed using Inovelli’s account info. Mine was the same–UPS tracking shows Ship From: Kalamazoo, MI, but the Origin Scan was at Edison, NJ.

2 Likes

Just received my shipping notification!

1 Like

That might have been an accident on my part from ShipStation. They are all shipping from NJ and that should be the template that was selected. I may have accidentally missed it on one of the batches, but it should still be OK to ship. UPS will probably just hit us with a fee.

1 Like

Yeah, I should’ve just looked it up myself, my bad. I just talked to the owner of ZWP about this (your specific shipment) and he mentioned that he was told that everything that was printed last week went out, so either he was lied to about it or UPS didn’t scan the shipment.

I have your shipment on my screen too, so I’ll keep an eye on it. If there’s no action on it an a couple days (and you haven’t received it), I will work with them to get a replacement.

Edit: @murv82 – we figured out the mystery to your order (and 9 other people in your batch) – apparently it was, “overlooked”. I have to give Courtney credit on this one as she found your batch and saw that everyone else had the same issue as you (order created, not shipped). We got on the phone w/ZWP and they said they would mail it out today. Geez… what a mess.

1 Like

Just got an email that a label was created for a 10 pack ordered in June, but nothing yet for a 10 pack I ordered in May. ¯\(ツ)/¯

Day 1 pre-order still nothing. At least my LTT screw driver is on its way. Gonna be here in time for installing all my new switches that are definitely coming.

my small order of 2 switches from april just arrived…super excited to try these out!

My LTT screwdriver shipped almost a month early, hopefully my inovelli order isn’t a month late

1 Like

I can confirm that both orders were shipped together in this shipment.

3 Likes

So any clue as to why my order hasn’t been picked up from UPS still?

My guess would be Friday as that seems to be their bulk pickup day, and you should see movement Saturday on your order.

To anyone using the UPS tracking page, take that info with a grain of salt. I received my shipping email on the 19th, 2 days later it finally said it was “on the way” in IL. According to my UPS tracking it hasn’t moved since then BUT I received a text message from UPS today stating it would be at my house in WA tomorrow. Yet UPS tracking says it won’t arrive till Thursday.

:man_shrugging: YMMV

1 Like

Yep! ZWP owner said “unfortunately that batch got overlooked” – that batch had 9 orders in it. He said it is shipping out today and apologized that it got overlooked somehow. I think the batch got printed but the labels must have gotten set aside accidentally. We do apologize and look for movement later today or tomorrow!

4 Likes

Just got my notification for my April preorder of 2 10 packs and a 10 pack of aux switches. Happy to see some movement and excited to get hands on with them and start automating!

1 Like

Okay. that works for me! Thanks for looking into it I was wandering what was going on.

1 Like