2-1 Switch Shipping Discussion

Well I can finally join the party! Shipping label created for 5-10pk Blues and 1-10pk Whites. Blue order placed August 26th and White September 10th.

All USA orders placed on or before 9/10/22 have officially had the label printed and will be filled within the next 1-2 days! This leaves just our Canadian orders outstanding and those will start going out in the next 1-2 days.

Thanks for your patience everyone! Please message me if you fit the criteria above and have not received a shipping notification.

23 Likes

Just got my shipping notification today! And I had a complicated order of a few ten packs of blues and whites + some extra singles. Pre-ordered in May. Thanks Inovelli for the transparency - supply chain issues for sure suck and having been on that end myself, I don’t envy all the extra work. Excited to get the switches and get them installed!

1 Like

Just got mine!

How do I like a post twice?

7 Likes

FYI, my orders (for which I just received shipping notifications an hour ago) also say they shipped from MI.

1 Like

Did it for you . . . :grinning:

1 Like

So strange. I’ve been double and triple checking that I have been putting shipped from ZWP.

Oh well, as long as it arrives at your doorstep that’s what matters!

3 Likes

Got my tracking info! Super excited

1 Like

Just for information. My inovelli account still shows unfulfilled but I received the tracking info via email and receive my 2 switches yesterday. Order was made on July 8th.

Thanks for your continued work to make sure all our switches get to us! Excited to have this progress so I can obsessively refresh my tracking for the next couple of days until it reaches me!

2 Likes

@Courtney_Inovelli Thank you for jumping in and getting everything sorted out, it’s much appreciated! Have you heard anything from ZWP as to when they actually give the boxes to UPS? While I love having tracking, it would be a bit more fun is the UPS tracking said something other than “Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet”. Just trying to make plans in case the show up while I’m away. I know some people were speculating that they ship everything on Fridays, which sounds a little odd to me. Hopefully that’s not the case.

2 Likes

So I wouldn’t put much trust into the label creation and up-to-date status. My label was printed on Monday and I received my switches this afternoon (two states over from NJ). My UPS tracking still showed label created this morning when I check the status.

4 Likes

April 22 order of 3 arrived today.

1 Like

Orders #19XXX (3 switches) and #37XXX (10 switches) shipped today

Mine (3x10) arrived today! Super stoked here, and boy did the timing all work out in the end for me as my electricians are here Friday 10-28 for my kitchen reno (I’ll tackle the rest of the house myself in the next few weeks).

Thanks Eric//Eric/Nate/Courtney for giving the community as much time as you have during the chaos of shipping these out.

2 Likes

Just got a notification from UPS that my order has been processed and has an estimated delivery of Friday. Looks like they’re not waiting until Friday to ship everyone’s order. Super pumped! I know what I’ll be doing this weekend!

3 Likes

Thanks for that update. After I saw your post, I checked the tracking again and mine also now shows it’s at a UPS facility and should be delivered by Friday!

1 Like

Hi Courtney and team - I had 3 orders but only one shows as shipped. Is it safe to assume they all shipped together and the others just didn’t get marked as shipped?

It looks like only two of them shipped because the other one was ordered after 9/10 (some aux switches). I will try to see if there are any left to fill that additional order but no promises!

If not, the next batch of aux and 2-1 switches should be here in December so not too much longer of a wait.