2-1 Switch Shipping Discussion

I hate to keep hyping this while it’s probably only a matter of (yet another) day or two, but did anyone get confirmation of an Inovelli site order going out today? It’s past close of business on the east coast (where the fulfillment center is) and doesn’t sound like anyone has gotten a shipping confirmation for Blues in this thread.

Here’s hoping for tomorrow so they can at least get moving a little bit before the weekend.

2 Likes

I did not.

I’ll make sure to check on everyone who’s commented here first thing in the morning and PM you separately.

I’m not sure if I told everyone, but there are about 5k orders that came through so I’m sure it’s taking some time.

I’d like to keep this thread more about the product if we can. If you guys would like to start a separate chain, I’m happy to comment there.

Kinda disheartening (I empathize with you all, I promise I’m just as pissed) to see so much positive momentum of this project go down the tubes at the end when I was going to close the thread. I understand, trust me, and I’m trying my best to get these guys in shape. They’re dealing with a separate fulfillment system (they had to log into ours and figure our system out which has caused some confusion and delays).

10 Likes

Not yet, but I will first thing in the morning, I promise.

6 Likes

I feel for everyone. I can be patient but I can’t say I’m not concerned that they’ll miss some of us along the way. I hope I get confirmation tomorrow.

8 Likes

Still waiting for confirmation. Order history still says “unfulfilled” as well. Maybe today is our lucky day?

Same here. Hoping today is the day.

on the same boat, June 29, 2022 order, unfulfilled as of 11am today.

same as of 12pm

@Eric_Inovelli do you have any stats from your inventory management system in terms of % orders filled?

Also think of this as still positive hype! Everyone is so anxious and excited to get them we just can’t wait!

2 Likes

I’ve received a tracking number for the 10-pack I ordered directly from ZWP.

I still haven’t received anything for the 3 other 10-packs I have ordered (order dates of April, May, and September.) or the Aux switches (September) I ordered directly from Inovelli.

Who is ZWP?

ZWaveProducts. They are the ones handling the shipping and had some product allotted to them for direct sales.

1 Like

ZWP = Z-Wave Products – it’s the actual name of the distributor handling the deliveries. Though I’ve never bothered to look at it, they also have an online storefront where consumers can buy stuff – they got a portion of the overall first Blue order to sell themselves that way, and (unfortunately) they are delivering those (i.e. their) orders first, not the Inovelli pre-orders.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat here. Ordered a 10-pack of blues ordered from inovelli.com on June 30th and still unfulfilled. I have a feeling the product will be well worth the wait, but it sure is disheartening to see missed target date after missed target date.

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation guys. This blows. :joy:

I was going to start a new topic so we dont flood this on wit status update requests as Eric mentioned, but for some reason I cant create a new topic, @Eric_Inovelli Can you create a new topic for us related directly to the blue switches and status since I cant, then post link here so others can find it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going to the math…there are over 5,000 orders to be shipped. Even if they could unbox/order lookup/box/confirm/seal/create shipper/label 1 order every minute, the could do 480 orders a day. So we are looking at some time to get all these out.

Not thrilled with it, but it is the math. It could take a week plus to get them all on a truck headed out the door.

2 Likes

I did a version of this math last night, and came up with > 10.4 man-days, assuming an 8-hour workday and 1/min pack rate (I suspect it takes longer). It’ll take 2 people longer than 1 week, assuming they take no breaks and don’t get tired or distracted.

2 Likes

Your math is flawed as it’s based on an assumption of the number of employees handling & processing the orders at ZWP which we can’t possibly know. They could have 1 warehouse person or 15.

3 Likes