2019 Product Roadmap

Who’s ready for a little product innovation?!

Buckle up everyone, it’s going to be a fun ride in the back half of 2019 and I’m excited to share with you our roadmap.

What’s our definition of a Roadmap?
Excellent question – The roadmap is simply a guide to what we plan on launching (key word is, “plan” which is our best intentions – sometimes plans change). We want to be as collaborative as possible – after-all, these will be your products, we’re just here to make them come to life and have some fun along the way!

How does it work?
Each pinned topic will be a product we’re planning to launch, the status of that project and updates along the way.

We’ll look for feedback from a hardware and firmware side of things and anyone who’s contributed to the project and we end up using an idea will get to put their names inside the box, get a free product and some rep from the community – so, don’t be shy!

Disclaimers
Ah yes, the good ol’ disclaimer section. The section where I try to cover myself from the trolls out there who like to get me all fired up.

• I’ll sometimes have to be the bad guy and shoot down ideas due to feasibility so please don’t take it personally
  • This is an estimated roadmap. While these are products that have been kicked off, sometimes we have to make decisions to push them out from a timeline standpoint, or from an overall feasibility standpoint, we went a different direction. But I will promise you that I’ll give the reasoning as to why.

Ok, let’s have some fun!

1 Like