3 way install with Blue VZM31-SN and AUX switch... help with existing wiring

Alright just want to check with the professionals on what should go where. Below are pictures from my current setup. The light that these switches are connected to is using a red wire and neutral. I’ve already connect 1 Blue to a normal switch that was a breeze. But I’ve never messed with 3 ways before and don’t want to blow anything up. I have several more of these to do. Any guidance on what should go where would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Could we get the brand and model of the current switches? I don’t think I’ve seen this wiring before so before we could recommend a solution we may need to reverse your current wiring.

I find it interesting seeing a hot on the 3 way vs just the traveler. It may be as simple as it being the “common” but wanted to double check.

Edit: just zoomed in. This should be an easy one. You’re 100% on the first switch having the line from the panel?

Switch is a Deako I don’t think it has a model number check out deako.com. Anyway terrible in my opinion no screw terminals just these weak push in connections which guess what… apparently they push out as I’ve discovered on another 3-way circuit . Which would explain why that one was flaky. These are just basic rocker switches though the led lights that they are connected to are all dimmable. They sell “Smart Dimmers” and “Smart Switches” but their prices are grossly staggering and there tech is vastly inferior compared to Inovelli (and probably everything else for that matter) Anyway swapping them all out for Inovelli blues.

Solved the issue after posting the above took a break went back and was able to figure it out. Yes it was easy. I used the black traveler as the actual traveler between the blue and the aux red went to load neutral to neutral and black to Line. This was all on the VZM31-SN involving the wires from the top picture.

Now on to the Aux end. I connected the black to traveler and neutral to neutral on the AUX switch. Then I traced and verified the Red load/traveler actually went to the light with a signal tester. Once that was confirmed I connected the COM (also red in this instance?) and the Red load/traveler together in the box and bam we have lights with both switches working.

So just have to repeat this 10 more times? so many 3-ways… why why… anyway at least I have an idea now hopefully the builder doesn’t change anything along the way… I did find another switch using a black wire for the neutral must have ran out of white that day.

Thanks for the help! Hopefully I will be able to bang out the rest without issue! (assuming the wiring is all the same)

Perfect. Glad you were able to figure it out. Definitely easier as it goes. Let us know if you need any assistance!