A 100w Equivalent RGBW Bulb

If only, but I understand :slight_smile: But I’d DEFINITELY buy a bunch of the 13W RGB WW/CW like the Novostella, whether WiFi or Z-Wave or Zigbee. Just so long as I can keep them cloud free and get them hooked up to HA, which everything here can be. Definitely going to keep an eye on your stuff, for sure, as I expand my home automation.

Still working on getting my ilumin’s hooked up to my red dimmers, but already wishing I bought more than 10 unboxed! Going to run out of them quick once I get going.

My wish list is whatever the heck this thing is Lennar put 25 of them up in our house. https://generationlighting.com/Details/Traverse-Lyte-6in-Round-T24-3000K-90CRI--14540S

I’m moving into a Lennar house this month that has the exact same thing!

At first I thought they were cool. Then, I realized that they are now discontinued and there aren’t many good options to replace them.

I was thinking about buying an illumin bulb, taking it apart, and trying to put the components into the Traverse fixture. I’m pretty good with electronics/soldering, so I’m hoping I can do something like this.

Has tried to take one apart to see the components? I’ve seen some smart bulbs that make this easy to do and some that are packed in so much you’re almost guaranteed to break the components.

It would also be nice to see a BR30 version. In our new home 90+ % of all bulbs are BR30 (minus a couple ceiling fans, etc.).

Good luck!! That is way over my capabilities.

I have the same ones in my new Lennar house. Do they work with the red dimmers? Want to be sure before I buy the 10 pack.

Yes Lennar’s version of cam lights work really well with red series (think I did set my minimum to 39% so they don’t turn off being too low). Did have slight troubles with the normal A19 bulbs buzzing, but set the switch to smart bulb mode (even though not smart bulbs)(this will lose dimming ability) and everything has worked great since.

Thank you, this is really helpful.

I’d love a 100w smart bulb.

That said, if this happens PLEASE include a ramp rate parameter! This is a serious omission on the existing RGBW bulb (which I love other than this)

FYI, I recently found a 15W/1400lm bulb that has Tasmota pre-installed, so easy to use that or flash to whatever you want. It is WiFi, but should work fine. https://www.athom.tech/blank-1/15w-color-bulb, although unfortunately at the moment they’re out of stock, but do expect more in sometime after the Chinese New Year shutdowns.