A more plug & play option for getting started with Home Assistant?

Is there a more plug & play way of getting started with HA?

I have 14 Inovelli Blue (Zigbee) switches and a Phillips Hue hub. I have both integrated into HA using zigbee2mqtt for the former.

I did the Hue integration first and that resulted in a usable default dashboard with rooms, light groups, lights, and scenes. So far, so good. After adding the Inovelli devices, the default dashboard now looks like this:

I don’t really want to troubleshoot this right now. I just want a simple dashboard to turn the switches on/off and dim them. I can use the Hue app to control those devices if needed. I’d also like to set some of their parameters in bulk but I can probably figure out how do that with a Python script through the API (which I have running).

Is there a more plug & play option for getting HA to work better right now? Something like the Phillips Hue app interface or even the Smartthings UI? Would switching to ZHA make a difference? I only went with Z2M because they offered a more user friendly firmware OTA update interface.

I have 20 years of programming experience and I’m sure I could figure this out but I just don’t have the time to learn all this right now. Now that I have all the switches’ firmware updated, I’m tempted to punt on HA and just go back to Smarthings. Hoping I can find an easier and user friendly way to get HA going instead.

Yikes! Add just the on/off or dimmer component. Here’s an example using the mushroom light card.

views:
  - title: Home
    cards:
      - type: vertical-stack
        cards:
          - type: horizontal-stack
            cards:
              - type: custom:mushroom-light-card
                entity: light.attic_light
                show_brightness_control: true
                use_light_color: true
                show_color_control: true