[BETA RELEASE] Hubitat 4in1 Driver with Tweaks

Main new feature is the ability to set the temperature change threshold in degrees F or degrees C based on location settings… It will convert it to the proper parameter value of 1-500 in .1 degrees C … It also shows appropriate range based on actual degrees…

More to come…

https://github.com/djdizzyd/Hubitat-Inovelli/blob/master/Drivers/inovelli-4-in-1-sensor.src/inovelli-4-in-1-sensor.groovy

Odd thing about these sensors… They don’t seem to change their behavior when mains powered… It still acts like a battery powered device… Have to wait for wakeup… and no repeater… I have dug into all the configuration parameters… and looked through all the command classes it supports, and can’t seem to find a way to change this behavior…

I have a bunch of these that I was going to hardwire with usb. Much of my house attic is very difficult to access with 2-3 feet of insulation and of course drilling holes to run the wires leaves holes all over my ceiling. I can’t recall, what is the difference between hard wiring fs battery? If I have them on battery I thought that it was just less frequency of reporting, is that correct? Any other downsides? I want to actually use them but I fear if I insist upon hard wiring them they may never get installed and I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth the extra hassle to hardwire them. Thanks!