Delayed Response Time from Me (Eric H.)

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that there may be a delayed response time on my end as we are down two employees for the foreseeable future.

In full transparency (to what I can legally disclose), we had to part ways with a couple employees recently and I’m having to cover for them until further notice.

My primary job is leading the team in all areas, but my focus is on Marketing and Community/Social relations with @Brianna_Inovelli. That said, I also dabble in Operations/Logistics with @Courtney_Inovelli. In addition, I try to help out as best as I can with Customer Service and Finance (gross).

We have identified a customer service rep to replace Christian and I’m hoping to get an offer out today. She’s extremely passionate and has an extensive Home Automation setup. Even better news, she’s located in Michigan, so it will be easier to help her be successful.

In addition to all of the above, I now have to fill the Sales role, so it’s going to take some time for me to get used to as I have been out of it for a couple years.

We’ll be waiting until an investment comes through to fill that role as it’s a major role.

NET: I apologize in advance if I’m slower to respond, but I’ve set aside an hour or so each day to interact with the community and our social media channels. If I don’t get to you after a couple days, feel free to re-tag me, I promise I won’t be offended.

Thanks everyone and have a great day!

13 Likes

I originally read that as “down to two employees” and was starting to get worried about your workload.

6 Likes

Haha, oh man… I think I’d self-destruct!

2 Likes

I read the same. Was panicking. Sigh of relief.

1 Like