Alright everyone, so the time has come where we are going to clean up and organize this forum!
Over the next week or so, there will be a slight design change as well as an overall structure change to make things easier for topics to be discovered.
Here’s a mockup of what we’re working on (NOTE: it may change from a design perspective, but from an organization perspective, it shouldn’t change)
You’ll notice there’s going to be 8 categories now.
- News, Updates and Roadmap: This will be where we release any news, updates and anything related to our product roadmap
- Suggestions & Wishlist: Here’s where we’ll talk about what everyone wants and try our best to meet the demands!
- Wiring Discussion: Notice it says, “discussion” not, “help” from our end lol – we (Inovelli) can’t offer help due to liabilities, but hopefully the community can talk about wiring issues
- Digital Lounge: Just a spot to chat about whatever you want
- Samsung SmartThings: A sub-community for all SmartThings related questions
- Hubitat: A sub-community for all Hubitat related questions
- Home Assistant: A sub-community for all Home Assistant related questions
- Other Hubs: A sub-community for all other hub related questions
Within each hub sub-community there will be various topics, such as: Ask the Community and Tips & Tricks.
In addition, we will be introducing tags so that we can start tagging posts (ie: Product, Hub, etc).
I’ll be retroactively going back and re-categorizing all posts (fun…) and hopefully this will help make things easier to find!
Lastly, this is a stretch goal, but we’d like the community to be able to be tied into our helpdesk platform (Zoho). Not sure if this is possible, but if there’s anyone out there knowledgeable with API’s and coding, we’d love to hear from you lol.
Have a great day!
Founder | Inovelli