Free Blue Series 2-1 Switch Game Thread

Nest thermostat was actually also my first entrance into the smart home automation scene which is just a cool coincidence.

However, my guess was based on a bit of research and luck. I see the thread below that Nil found, I completely missed that one. Instead, I decided to do a couple of quick Google searches before guessing and ended up stumbling upon a random Reddit comment made by you 5 years. You were responding to someone that made a comment about Hue being the first smart home product they purchased which in turn led them to Inovelli.

Here is what you wrote. “Wow, thanks so much! I appreciate the nice words and congratulations on your first smart home products. Hue was actually the 2nd brand I put in my own house (started with Nest) about three years ago and they’ve been flawless ever since. We use them for our movie lights and my daughters have them in their bedrooms (the light-strips under the bed).”

I looked up a timeline of the Nest products and the thermostat seemed to fit the bill.

Super cool of you guys to make the wait time a little more bearable for us. Really excited to get it installed and set up as we all patiently await our preorders. :smile:

I take myself out of the running to win anything else, but just for fun, I’m going to guess Milk Duds. (If anyone else wants to guess them as well, feel free!)

1 Like

Is it candy corn??

Day 2 guess, 100 grand

Day 2, Jolly Ranchers

1 Like

Dairy Milk?

Second day guess: Herseys Cookies and Cream

Good morning everyone - great guesses!

Still haven’t guessed it :slight_smile:

I just looked it up to see the distribution of it and it says it’s available in both the US and Canada in major retail stores so I’m fairly confident everyone has heard of it.

If no one gets it today I’ll give a hint!

Sour patch kids

Day 2 guess. Milk duds

Hershey Kisses?

Day 2: Heath Bar

1 Like

Reese peanut butter cups - day 2 guess

1 Like

Day 2: Air Heads

2 Likes

Hershey bar w/ almonds

Milk Duds

Sweetarts?