Free Blue Series 2-1 Switch Game Thread

Pez?

Poprocks

Nerds

1 Like

Cadbury chocolate

Werther’s

Ok here’s a clue - anyone who’s already guessed today can retry bc I don’t know if I can stay up until 3am lol

The first clue is that there may be some controversy over whether or not this is considered a candy. I did Google it and it said it’s considered a candy but it’s definitely not something I thought of originally until she told me the flavor.

Black licorice

Is it a mint (e.g, peppermint candy)?

I’ll reveal the next clue tomorrow :joy:

1 Like

Cracker Jacks?

Fruit rollups

Bubble gum or Chewing gum? Sort of candy, sort of not :slight_smile:

3rd guess… Chocolate covered potato chip???

I’m feeling generous tonight - this brand (Courtney’s favorite candy) is owned by the same parent company who recently bought the brand I worked on for 3ish years before/during the early days of Inovelli.

The brand I worked on was a brand owned by the Kellogg Company.

If you can figure out the parent company, go to their site and look at all the brands they own. Courtney’s candy is on that page.

1 Like

Must be Ferrero group… But I feel like most of those common brands were called out already.

Now wishing I didn’t guess gum earlier haha.

1 Like

nutella?

3 Likes

Tic tac?

2 Likes

Ding ding ding.

Yes, her favorite candy is Orange TicTac’s.

I can see the argument both ways on whether TT are considered mints or candies. I would argue the orange flavor would be candy, whereas the white would be a mint (which, arguably could also be considered a type of candy).

Anyway, nice work. I’ll have to let my buddies know at Ferrera that no one thought of TicTac so they have some work to do to become top of mind when it comes to candy lol. There were some interesting brands listed prior to TicTac lol!

4 Likes

There are so many good things out there hard to pick a favorite — evidenced by all the previous guesses. Someone would have guessed it without a hint eventually ;). Admittedly, I was going to guess Pay Day, as that’s controversially not a candy :smiley: but then the 2nd hint came in. It was really fun.

3 Likes

Orange TicTac’s??? Really Courtney?? lol