Introducing Inovelli Rewards

Just wanted to give an update that @Brianna_Inovelli and I met today and she has an email out to Loyalty Lion around the Tier question and if this is a possibility.

More to come once we hear back!

4 Likes

I wanted to confirm what Eric said above and also give you all some insight into some of the things I’m working on updating before we move into Phase 2.

1. Tier status: right now points have to be approved in order for tiers to increase, looking into an option that would allow the tier increase during the pending timeline.

2. More information: building out our rewards page and your account page to include tier information, adding more communication in the redeeming process.

3. Experience: I have already updated the process of claiming a reward as we had a few customers who accidentally claimed rewards without knowing. Currently working on adding verification emails when you redeem a reward (especially for those who don’t have an address in their account as this is where the reward is sent. Ie. if they don’t have an address they will get a reward error message letting them know to update their address to receive the reward)

4. Overall Look: this might be one of the only skillsets that someone in Inovelli doesn’t have… I seriously can’t think of another area where one of us can’t fill in. Anyway… I’m trying to create a better look and layout for the reward information. I want it to be really fun to shop around and as we add more ways to engage I want it to be easy to understand and use. If you have any ideas on this one I would love to know your thoughts. We’re hoping to have a designer / coder come in to help us with this part (and our website: see project glow up) eventually.

I appreciate everyone’s input and patience while we build out this program :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grimacing:

+2 ^^^^^ I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read about the 45-day pending period. Its similar to depositing a check in your bank account where the check amount is immediately added to your “current balance” but you can’t withdraw (spend) more than your “available” balance until the pending check clears

These are great ideas. Unfortunately we’re limited to what our rewards program provider can support. I’ve been speaking with the tech support team at Loyalty Lion and they’ve told me that this is not a current option so I’m trying to look into some work arounds that wouldn’t require me to manually update every customer who wanted to jump tier before the 45 day pending period. Hoping to find a solution for this soon but in the mean time if your tier is getting in the way of you purchasing more you can send me a message with your rewards email and I can look into your account for you.

1 Like

Just wanted to revive this thread a bit to let everyone know that we’ve finalized adding Rewards Tier flair to the forum.

You should know see a bronze, silver, gold or diamond, “IN” next to your name.

More info here: Rewards Program Flair in the Community

3 Likes

Bumping a super old thread to ask if the rewards program still exists as part of Inovelli 3.0?

Yes, it certainly does :slight_smile:

Part of the limitations of the new site is that we don’t have the custom coding (yet) that shows the rewards points on the front end like we did on the old site.

We’re also working on integrating it into the customer portal, but the other limitation is that rewards order history will not transfer over (your points will, but not the history).

I’m hoping to get everything rewards related up by next week. Keep me honest if you don’t see anything!

9 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Eric. Glad to hear I didn’t miss the opportunity to spend my points.

1 Like

With the advent of Inovelli 3.0 website, I created my new account using the same email as before and I can find all my orders, present and past, but I am not seeing my rewards points section and I just went to check out using my rewards points and the option is no longer available. Just making sure I still have all my rewards points from previous and my most recent huge order of Blue Switches (SO EXCITED!!!) and that they will be available to use again in the near future during checkout:)

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Sorry, I just noticed this is already in the works! Thanks so much for all your hard work guys!

1 Like

Just wondering if there are any updates on this?

1 Like

My bad, I’ll work on this today!

Edit: The Loyalty Lion team (rewards guys) are working on the import – hopefully tomorrow they have it all loaded in the system and I can test to see if it’s working.

2 Likes

Just keeping everyone updated that this is taking a bit longer – their support is not helpful at all and it’s like pulling teeth to get any sort of answers and/or help from them.

I think I’m almost there with the import (they originally said they would do it, but then made me do it) – but it’s really finicky. Just waiting on one more question to be answered.

Thanks for your patience.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! I’m just waiting for the Blue-compatible faceplate options anyway, so take your time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thread bump with a “Hello” and an “Any update?” My apologies if this was addressed in a different thread or email.

1 Like

Ya, hope this gets figured out soon as I want to use my rewards so I can get a bunch of the color faceplates for my new Blue Series Switches (Yes old ones are compatible except for the air gap, just have to use the original with it for now, tested already and working, Eric is aware and I made a post about it for others)

Need like 14 gray and 2 black. :slight_smile:

Hmmm… Everything should be imported. I got the confirmation from them. Let me see what’s going on!

Maybe the reward page is hidden? I don’t see any mention of rewards in the “My Account” page.

Yeah I can’t see it either. I have a support ticket out with them again… Ugh. I am seeing the imported points though, so that is a promising start. I just need to figure out how to get it to show up in your accounts.

5 Likes