Introducing Inovelli Rewards

Sorry, I just noticed this is already in the works! Thanks so much for all your hard work guys!

1 Like

Just wondering if there are any updates on this?

1 Like

My bad, I’ll work on this today!

Edit: The Loyalty Lion team (rewards guys) are working on the import – hopefully tomorrow they have it all loaded in the system and I can test to see if it’s working.

2 Likes

Just keeping everyone updated that this is taking a bit longer – their support is not helpful at all and it’s like pulling teeth to get any sort of answers and/or help from them.

I think I’m almost there with the import (they originally said they would do it, but then made me do it) – but it’s really finicky. Just waiting on one more question to be answered.

Thanks for your patience.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! I’m just waiting for the Blue-compatible faceplate options anyway, so take your time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thread bump with a “Hello” and an “Any update?” My apologies if this was addressed in a different thread or email.

1 Like

Ya, hope this gets figured out soon as I want to use my rewards so I can get a bunch of the color faceplates for my new Blue Series Switches (Yes old ones are compatible except for the air gap, just have to use the original with it for now, tested already and working, Eric is aware and I made a post about it for others)

Need like 14 gray and 2 black. :slight_smile:

Hmmm… Everything should be imported. I got the confirmation from them. Let me see what’s going on!

Maybe the reward page is hidden? I don’t see any mention of rewards in the “My Account” page.

Yeah I can’t see it either. I have a support ticket out with them again… Ugh. I am seeing the imported points though, so that is a promising start. I just need to figure out how to get it to show up in your accounts.

5 Likes

Update – I’ve never seen worse customer service than I have with these guys. It makes me appreciate and value @anon640257 and @Courtney_Inovelli so much.

The points that I saw that were imported were imported into the wrong instance (we have two instances – a BigCommerce and a Shopify one). The emails back to me are always, “here’s a support article”. Like, ok, I understand the support article and it has nothing to do with what I’m asking.

So, I’ve emailed them back to import into the correct instance.

On top of that, there are no directions to have the points show up in the Shopify account other than a random page that is completely outdated and doesn’t show how to do it. I’ve emailed back and forth, but my question isn’t getting answered.

All this to say that I am trying my best, but it’s honestly getting frustrating. So, if you are trying to cash in your points, we at least have your total on record and can just manually do it ourselves.

With the other issues and projects that are happening, me finagling with this may take some time and my best answer right now until I figure it out is to just have anyone who is waiting to write into our customer service and we will manually redeem points for you. Ugh… if only this month was easier lol.

5 Likes

Thank you sir. I know how many points I have, because I still receive the emails, but how do we know how much our points will buy? I don’t see a rewards page on the site anymore specifying how many points things cost anymore.

4 Likes

Bumping this. Curious what rewards are available now and how many points we need.

1 Like

Is this still a thing? I haven’t seen it available on the main website anymore. I also don’t see forum badges for people who have spent those amounts anymore. No rush, just curious.

1 Like

See this thread: Rewards redemption - #4 by davidwilliams

Manual redemption only right now

What do you mean manual redemption? What is the process?

Send a message to @Courtney_Inovelli

Is manual redemption (or any other kind of redemption) still available, or are rewards just gone at this point? Thanks.

Manual redemption still works last I heard.

No ill will or shame to anyone redeeming, but if you CAN wait I’m sure Inovelli would be grateful. They are finally reaching a point of stocking items again rather than having no stock and back orders. Eric has always been very transparent about the company and I’m hoping the next 12 months look “greener” for them Blue Series Dimming Tech - #118 by Eric_Inovelli