Introducing Inovelli Rewards

Is there a process to submit missing purchase (like referb purchases through paypal, not tied to your account)?

EDIT: NM, i’ll contact the email in the original thread :wink:

To get your rewards points reviewed send an email to support and it will get sent to me. I have all purchases from our site in an excel sheet that I will check and update any forgotten points. Right now your points will only be from website purchases.

2 Likes

Ya, definitely stings when I purchased 20 switches between your original announced date and June 1st. It wasn’t something available when I bought them and understand a cutoff is needed, but doesnt make it hurt less. Feels like early adopters for gen 2 switches are being left out imo. Even my fan light switches were left off since I received them in May.

1 Like

Oh yeah @Jamesonrw I feel you on that for sure.

Edit: its working now.

1 Like

I just tested the birthday reward on my end and it worked but I’ll keep an eye on it as we have lots of traffic on our site right now that may be causing that issue! Thanks for your support everyone. I know there were a lot of things we talked about wanting to offer as we were first thinking of what our rewards program would be and even if what you wanted isn’t available, we hope to continue to add things that make our program fun to engage with!

Well, your plan worked. I bought something. Points were added, nice system!

2 Likes

Yep it worked now. Thanks for following up.

1 Like

I appreciate you sharing your experience. With everything we do it’s really nice to have you all here supporting us but also helping us make things better. :slight_smile:

@Jamesonrw @kreene1987 et all,

I understand the frustration of backdating. Trust me when I say we debated this heavily internally and with the company who set this up for us. We had to make some tough choices when starting this program and one of them was when to have the cutoff appear. As with any rewards program, sale, or coupon, companies typically don’t backdate at all. In fact, the company who set this up for us was even shocked that we were backdating, and on top of that, how far back we went.

I know it feels like a bummer as you’ve supported us prior to the date of purchase, but I can assure you we didn’t look at it as trying to leave our early supporters out of a program. In fact, one would argue that the pre-order or early adapter pricing was much better than any reward program!

The good news is moving forward, community involvement, videos and much more will allow you to earn points without purchasing anything.

Again, thank you for being such advocates of us and I’m sorry about the disappointment of not going back far enough.

4 Likes

Eric, totally makes sense, I was more specifically speaking to the backdate being moved in another members instance, I’m not even sure it makes a difference for me (I was a WAY early adopter and you are totally right that I bought them for great prices!).

This is a great program for a great company, and you guys are doing this for nothing really in return (maybe some more involvement, which is great!).

Thanks for communicating with us the background, never stop.

Also, I’m not even sure I know what I WOULD buy if offered, because essentially my entire house is now Inovelli products!

2 Likes

Im about 6000 points short. Sending email :grin:

2 Likes

Any timeline on when our “pending” points will be applied?

@BrenenP I believe after the 45 day return period ends

2 Likes

Stu is correct! There is a 45 day pending period for your purchase points!

That leaves out Canadian purchases on AAR Tech?

For now yes, but we are planning on somehow entering AarTech orders to your rewards points. Since it’s not on our website it will be difficult to automate so we are working on the best way to manually enter them each month (including the 45 day return warranty period).

1 Like

any chance we can get half points for previously purchased devices? I have all but 2 switches converted to inovelli lol.

Not sure if you saw above but if your purchases were made after June 1 of 2020 you can get points for those! Just email us your account email and the orders we missed and I can get your points added to your account.

Maybe I missed it somewhere but are there plans to allow points from Amazon purchases?

Not currently but it’s part of our Phase 2 plan to see where Amazon purchases fit into our rewards program. Our goal is to incentivize website purchases since Amazon takes so much from us so it might not be full points but it’s something we’re looking into!

2 Likes