Introducing Inovelli’s B2B Partner Program

Hi everyone! My name is Rylen Baker, and I’m the Vice President of Sales here at Inovelli. I wanted to introduce myself and let our community know about our growing B2B Partner Program.

We’re looking to connect with smart-home integrators, electricians, builders, developers, property managers, distributors, and other businesses interested in using Inovelli products in their projects. Our B2B partners can receive discounted pricing, product guidance, project support, and additional resources designed to make working with Inovelli easier.

If you own or work for a business that may be a good fit, please fill out our B2B partner form. You’re also welcome to comment below or send me a direct message. I’d love to learn more about your business and discuss how we could work together!

So you are the one delaying the button controller

Is this still open? The page now displays a ‘Thank you for confirming’ when before it showed a submission form. I have a company I’d like to send this too.

@kragit Our B2B Form should be back on our website! Apologies for the delay in this issue.

Appreciated! I have passed it along to my electrician.