Low Profile Config Buttons

Was anyone able to confirm if this would actually void your warranty?

Inovelli stands behind their products. I don’t see this being an issues unless you hulk smash it apart to replace the button. @Eric_Inovelli would be able to confirm.

Just don’t throw your old ones away. I put them in on my old Reds and didn’t worry about it. I never had to RMA an Inovelli switch.

The Blues are slimmer off the start (although not as much as I wanted).

It’s a case by case basis. I think if we get a request for a new switch because it looks like someone smashed it, then yeah we’d likely not honor it or replace with a refurb. But if you swapped out the config button just fine and the switch dies later on, then it would fall under warranty.

We’re also pretty liberal when it comes to warranties. At the end of the day I’ve told the team that it’s not worth losing a customer over a $30 switch. Usually we give a pass on the first claim. But if we see the same person abusing the policy (we’ve had ppl purposely ruin 20+ switches of Gen 1’s just to get Gen 2’s) then we start to deny them.

In other words, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. You can quote this response if you ever run into issues :slight_smile:

4 Likes