LZW30-SN internal relay question

Inovelli team, this device is amazing, thank you!

I have a question about the internal relay, I am not even sure I am using the right terminology, but here is my setup. My oldest girls share a room and I installed (6) Sylvania SMART+ ZigBee Full Color RT 5/6 Recessed Lighting Kit units into the existing cans in the ceiling. I then installed (1) Inovelli LZW30-SN switch with the line and the load combined into the line terminal on the LZW30-SN. This was based on a recommendation from a YouTube video by the DIY Smart Home Guy.

The setup is working perfectly with my Hubitat hub, I have all 13 triggers programmed to do something different and the girls love it. When they are home alone they worry about if the front door deadbolt is locked or not. I have notification 1 set to blink purple anytime the deadbolt is unlocked and they can lock the deadbolt by pressing the config button. This was especially helpful.

My question is around the switch behavior when you press down once on the paddle. Because I have the line and load both into line, the RGB ZigBee lights are alway powered, but pressing down on the paddle once, you hear an audible click inside the switch. Is there a way to disable this? It is not a big deal if that is not possible, but I wanted to ask.

Hey @vmChad - first, thanks for joining the community and for your kind words. It really means a lot!

Really cool to hear how you’re using the notifications for the lock/unlock. That’s actually a really cool idea! I’m likely going to steal it lol.

As for the relay noise, yeah, you can disable it by pressing 8x on the config button. That should do the trick.

Let me know if that solves it!

@Eric_Inovelli - Thanks! I will give that a try when I get home today and report back.