LZW31 Black Series Smart Switch stopped working at switch, app still working

Hello all, I have about a dozen LZW3 Black Series Smart Switches installed and working fine for about 6 months. Recently we had a guest staying at our home while we were away and she said she had trouble turning off the living room light at the end of the night. I have no idea what she tried to get it to turn off or even if she did anything at all wrong. All I know is that the switch is not working at the physical switch itself. The app cna still turn on/off and dim the lights, the color bar is functioning when dimming through the app. Any ideas what sequence of button pushes could lock up the switch or how to reset. I did power down the switch and back on without any change. Gotta believe she set it to a locked status somehow. Thanks, Rick

1 Like

Check the switch’s settings to insure that Disable Local Control isn’t turned on. You can toggle it at the switch with 8x on the config button.

1 Like

THAT WAS IT! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! I looked everywhere for something like that and couldn’t find it.

1 Like