LZW31 Duplicate messages flooding zwave network

Thanks for the info. I have for sure noticed more instability issues with 700 series controllers and it is good to know that it isn’t just in my head.

For the issue with the dimmer, we actually did work with Silicon Labs to identify a specific issue with that device. So there actually might be 2 separate issues going on.

@jerryacrocker You may want to try to flash both targets again and do a factory reset.

Heads-up to all on a 700 series stick, there’s a new firmware update out that some people report helps with this - I’ve not noticed a dramatic difference so far and am still getting quite a few duplicate messages from some nodes.

1 Like

A firmware update for 700 series sticks? Do you have a link as I would like to test it out.

Maybe this one?
SmartStick+ G3 (700 Series) Firmware Update 7.1.7.1 - HomeSeer Message Board

I followed the things in this thread. The silicon labs SDK when updated has the newest firmwares already.

I followed those instructions to update my Silicon Labs SLUSB001A, Zooz ZST10 700, and HomeSeer SmartStick+ G3 (I see someone linked to HomeSeer’s specific instructions above; I used the same firmware I used for the Zooz stick, which appears to use the same SoC — I know it’s not the other one, at least, and there are only two documented). None of these are really running a large enough network for me that I’m likely to see if anything helped — I’m hoping Hubitat is testing the firmware internally and will try it on their beta testers soon, which would be the real test for me — but nothing has failed so far. :smiley: