LZW31 - no neutral - Power off does not turn off light fully. 3 lights > 25 watts so no bypass

LZW31 - no neutral - Power off does not turn off light fully. 3 lights > 25 watts so no bypass.
Also tried on smartthings and even if power off, I can increase/decrease brightness.
Has anyone come across this issue ?
I have read several topics here but mostly with neutral.

@rajaroor - Verify correct parameters are set for no neutral. If possible, swap out bulbs with some incandescent style bulbs for testing. If no dim appears, congratulations, you have sensitive LEDs. You’ll probably need the bypass. I have a neutral controlled dimmer with 36W load, still required a bypass.

Thank you. I will check the bulbs. However still don’t understand how in smartthings I can turn the device off but on brightness slider increase or decrease the light indicating the power is never really turned off.
Fyi…I do not have a ground either on this switch. Yeah it’s only 15 years old house but no ground, no neutral, atleast on this switch which connects to 3 lights on front porch and driveway.

“Yeah it’s only 15 years old house but no ground, no neutral, atleast on this switch which connects to 3 lights on front porch and driveway.”
Yeah after going through all the youtube 101 videos on switches and wiring, learnt that the neutral is not connected to existing switch but hidden inside the gangbox. So, I guess house is not that old, I am new to electrical. :slight_smile: Connected neutral, removed heat sink 1,2,3 to accommodate in gangbox and switch on/off works perfect.
Although the samsung smartthing observation is still valid. Power off and slide the dimmer, power turns back on.

Well moving in the right direction! Did you reprogram your switch to indicate neutral use now? I’m not too familiar with ST so I don’t exactly follow your slide issue.