I’m having problems with a LZW31 in 3 way configuration. Here are some details.
- LZW31 in 3 way configuration
- Line and load in box
- Dummy toggle switch on other end
- Local Control disabled in Hubitat
- When I tap up, lights come on but sometimes the relay clicks, lights go off.
- When I tap down, lights go off but you can hear the relay click
- Sometimes when I tap down the relay clicks and the led lights from red to green to blue and the relay clicks again.
- When I flip the dummy switch on, nothing happens but flipping it off the relay clicks on the LZW31 and the LED goes red, greed then blue.
I spoke with Inovelli briefly on FB and they suggested changing options 21/22 (neutral config/3 way config) to something else, saving it then changing it back and thus far the same thing happens. I’ve tried disabling the relay locally by tapping config 8 times, led blinks red but the same things happen, relay clicks when you press down.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.