LZW31-SN completely unresponsive (via switch or app)

The hub itself is down a floor, but there are a few other z-wave repeaters between the two. I bought an Aeotec z-wave stick to do the firmware update process and have that plugged into a laptop a foot away from the switch.

• Dang seems like something is astray. You’re using PC Controller 5.39 right?

Sent!

This just happened to me too. One of my LZW31-SN froze up completely. Same as reported here and the other thread (no response from local buttons nor from Zwave/SmartThings). Rebooting via Airgap brought it back to life.

What I wanted to add here is that I had not seen this until today. Just yesterday I went through my whole house updating ALL my Inovelli Red switches to .otz Firmware 1.44 and .bin 1.39. I should also add while going through this process I used the ST Classic app to re-include the switches with S0 security. Previously there were all using S2 (via the ST New app)

So far I’ve only seen it one time on one switch. Will report back if it recurs. But it doesn’t appear to be resolved with the latest firmware (1.44.otz and 1.39.bin as of yesterday)

Update: the replacement switch Inovelli sent me works! Had to fiddle with the settings a bit to get the ramp rates back to normal (for a while it seemed like everything except the ON command worked) but so far so good.