LZW31-SN | Dimmer - Red Series (Gen 2) and GE Aux switch - No Neutral wire

Yes - THANK YOU @Bry and @JohnRob!!! I NEVER could have done this without you guys!! Where can I send $$?? Seriously. Please let me know.

Hopefully 1 last question - within Hubitat, I’ve got AC Power Type set to “Neutral” (I could also select No-Selection or Non Neutral) and Switch Type is “3-way Toggle” (I also have a choice of No Selection, Load Only or 3-way Momentary). Do these sound correct?

2 Likes

@JonathanL Set to neutral (since you have neutral connected) and set to 3 way momentary since you’re using an Aux switch.

Edit: Make sure you hit Save preferences after selecting the changes.

2 Likes

Dang, can I just say how awesome @Bry, @JohnRob and @harjms are? You guys truly embody what we stand for here as a community. Smart home owners helping smart home owners.

Truly appreciate you guys and I loved following this thread… From a safe distance that is lol.

PS - @JonathanL I was waiting for the support ticket to come thru with the title, “Switch blew up house… Need replacement”.

3 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli - Just wait until you get @Bry or @JohnRob 's bills… :slight_smile:

Just glad we (we’ll mainly Bryan’s/John’s) can help, and allow others to enjoy Inovelli’s products.

1 Like

HA!! I loved your comment Eric! You’re exactly correct! So lucky to have have great guys in the community! I’m truly in awe of @Bry & @JohnRob! Thanks again for all of your hard work guys!! :grinning:

1 Like

@Bry @JohnRob - Is it possible to DM you via this forum?

Yes, click on the circle top right with your initial, then the Messages envelope icon.

@Bry - I guess since I’m so new to this forum, I’m not allowed to create a DM :frowning: Can you send me one, maybe I can respond?