LZW31-SN Dimmer Red Series (Gen 2), GE Aux switch, No Neutral wire: Aux can turn off but not on

Yep just tested and it’s working flawlessly after a quick stress test! Thanks!

1 Like

No luck here. Flashed to 1.56, I have a neutral setup with GE aux but still can’t turn on from aux. Anyone else seeing this?

@EricM_Inovelli any chance the new firmware is coming to the black dimmers?

I have the same problem, details in this thread:

2 Likes

Yes, it will be. We have been focusing on the Red series but the applicable changes are being made to the black series firmware as well. I will try to get an update for the black as soon as I can that has this fix.

Updated the two switches I have in 3 way non neutral with aux. One switch with normal incandescent bulb and another switch is using a smart bulb (ilumin) with zwave association and local control disabled. So far so good. Thanks again for fixing this issue

I flashed 2 of mine (with neutral) and they are both behaving differently for some reason. One of them can be mostly controlled by the aux switch but if I press up a couple of times it will start dimming down again. The other one doesn’t turn on and seems to behave randomly. I have reset the 3-way parameters but may need to do a factory reset and try again.