Hi Everyone! There is a discussion thread for Canopy Disconnect issues, and there appear to be a lot of users that have Unifi APs. LZW36 Fan/Light Switch Canopy Module Disconnection Issues
It’s been stated that the manufacturer has validated there shouldn’t be any RF interference issues, however I thought it might be useful to enter our Unifi Setup info in this thread to see if there are any similarities in our setups.
- Are you having Canopy Disconnect Issues?
- Number of LZW36 Switches
- Model of AP and quantity
- Firmware Version (New firmware came out today 7/7/20)
- 2.4 GHz Channels being used
- HT20 or HT40 Channel Width
- Total count of 2.4 GHz Clients
- Any unique SSID configurations like BSS/Beacon/DTIM/etc
- Pic of RF Scan
EDIT: Added number of LZW36 Switches and Canopy Disconnect Issues